In compliance with federal guidelines, High Desert Medical College is required to distribute consumer information along with procedures on how enrolled students can obtain this consumer information on an annual basis. The following disclosure links are provided to inform students about our various policies and procedures.
High Desert Medical College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. High Desert Medical College is licensed by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) (Licensed to operate means the institution is in compliance with the state standards as set forth in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009, Ed. Code §94897).
Our Licensed Vocational Nursing program is approved by the California Board of Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians (Vocational Nursing Program).
- Student Consumer Information Guide
- ACCET Outcome Disclosures
- Annual Security Report
- BPPE Annual Report
- Campus Points of Contact and Office Hours
- Cost of Attendance Allocations
- Student Expense Budgets – California Student Aid Commission (CSAC)
- College Navigator
- Drug-Free Campus Guidelines
- FERPA Policy
- NCLEX Pass Rates
- Net Price Calculator
- Program Textbook Information
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- School Performance Fact Sheets
- Student Right to Know
- State Licensure Determination